I Love Seeing the Potential in Each Client
and Championing Them to Their New Jobs and Desired Roles
Too busy to write your resume?
Not getting the results you want?
Let me help.
I’m Kathleen Brogan. I help mid-career professionals successfully navigate the career transition process. I specialize in resumes, cover letters, LinkedIn profiles, interview prep and job search strategies. Together, we’ll develop a personalized career transition program that gets you hired fast.
Get the real deal – with a wee bit of craziness included
- Born on St. Patrick’s Day to an Irish and German family, I have always been blessed with the luck of the Irish and the pluck to persevere in challenging times.
- I have been a library fanatic since I was a kid, and love reading. I’m jazzed by learning. I enjoy taking classes to keep up with the latest in the field – and sometimes just for fun. As an active member of the National Resume Writers Association, I’m committed to ongoing training and promoting excellence in our industry.
- Friends are my lifeline. We go way back, and I continue to add newbies to the fold. I believe in living bolder and not putting experiences and adventures on hold. Life is short and precious, with no guarantees.
- I have extensive business, marketing and sales experience. After a career in accounting, I moved on to hospitality. From there, I owned an HVAC business, and finally entered freelance writing full-time. I feel lucky to have had so many experiences, and to be able to press on and change careers. Each leap was one of faith, grit, and unbridled joy.
- When I’m not writing, I can be found helping at job transition groups and my church. I also volunteer at Open Arms, a non-profit that delivers meals to people living with life-threatening illnesses.
- I consider humor and optimism to be my super-powers. No matter what life throws at you, you’ve gotta stay hopeful and be able to laugh at the weird moments. Happiness matters.
Collaborating to Create the Best Version of You
Are you ready for the next phase of your career?
I’d love to work with you and help you define and share your accomplishments. You’ll get my years of experience, up-to-date knowledge of the job market, and my total attention and commitment to your project.